Jiangxi Antiy Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
Honeycomb Ceramic Carrier Division
13387029211 Manager Gao
Hollow flat ceramic membrane division
13479895372 Manager Cheng
Special ceramics have a wide range of uses due to their many excellent properties. According to the properties and types of materials, they are briefly explained.
(1) Special ceramics with excellent heat resistance are expected to be used as high-temperature materials for high-temperature structural materials and high-temperature electrode materials related to atomic energy.
(2) Special ceramics with excellent thermal insulation properties can be used as new high-temperature insulation materials for high-temperature heating furnaces, heat-treatment furnaces, high-temperature reaction vessels, nuclear reactors, etc.
(3) Special ceramics with excellent thermal conductivity are very promising as heat sinks for large-scale integrated circuits and ultra-large-scale integrated circuit electronic devices.
(4) Hard special ceramics with excellent wear resistance are widely used. The current work is mainly focused on bearings and cutting tools.
(5) High-strength ceramics can be used for burners, blades, turbines, bushings, etc. of gas turbines; they can be used for machine tools, bearings, combustion nozzles, etc. in processing machinery. At present, more work has been carried out in this area, and many such as the United States, Japan, and Germany have invested a lot of manpower and material resources in an attempt to gain priority. Such ceramics include silicon nitride, silicon carbide, sialon, aluminum nitride, zirconia, and the like.
(6) Ceramics with lubricating properties, such as hexagonal boron nitride, are extremely attractive, and research is currently being stepped up abroad.
(7) In the field of bioceramics, alumina, phosphorous charcoal, etc. are currently being used as artificial teeth, artificial bones, artificial joints, etc. The application in this area has attracted great attention.